The Institute for Health & Aging is an organized research unit at UCSF. The work of the Institute includes extensive research, training and public service in the areas of aging, health, and health policy.
MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH AND RESIDE IN BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTES
This position is 16 hours a week 30.00 an hour. It is a combination of remote and on site work In Boston Ma.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital Center for Alzheimer Research and Treatment, Boston, Massachusetts
Screening potential study participants, conducting one-on-one interviews with study participants, organizing presentations at study sites, working in coordination with project manager, data collection and coordinating with other research assistants.
Data management and reporting of results:
- Manage database structure for each protocol; update databases to improve data analysis and management; create new databases as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive data sets as requested by Project Manager and/or PI
- Maintain data collection forms for effective data collection, entry, and analysis
- Perform queries and analysis in databases
- Work with Supervisor to maintain complete and accurate data in the study database; analyze the data as they become available.
- Prepares, edits and modifies documents including research reports, manuscripts, presentations and proposals.
- Creates documents summarizing findings for the lay public and community partners.
- Participates in administrative/research policy and program project planning and development.
- Performs analytical studies on a variety of policies, research initiatives, programs and issues.
Please note: We are recruiting for Boston
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Center for Alzheimer Research and Treatment, Boston, Massachusetts
- University of California, Mission Bay, California
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and 1 or more years of related experience; and/or equivalent experience/training
- Fluent in Spanish
- Working knowledge of common organization- or research-specific and other computer application programs. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Windows
- Proficient in organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates ability to analyze, research and synthesize large amounts of data with strong attention to detail
- Ability to assist in writing and editing manuscripts with PI
- Proficient in ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality
- Demonstrates ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns
- Proficient in ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based environment; project management and coordination skills; ability to prioritize tasks and meet multiple deadlines on concurrent projects
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with investigators, community contacts, study participants, and other team members
- Reliable, trustworthy, independent, empathic
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: